For the 64-bit release, which is almost completed, the latest version is 0.2.1.8, from December 2022. This version includes the MSA-model.
For the 32-bit release, the current version of CHEAQS Next is 2020.2, dated July 2020.
See the Downloads for additional info.
The current plan is to focus entirely on the new
64-bit version which is already available and is almost complete.
0.2.1.8 (December 2022)
MSA-radii updated and a few bug fixes.
0.2.1.6 (August 2022)
MSA-radii updated, atomic weights checked and a few bug fixes.
0.2.1.4 (May 2022)
A few bug fixes.
0.2.1.3 (January 2022)
A few bug fixes.
0.2.1.0 (December 2021)
Version 0.2.1.0 has now extended MSA-information; the MSA-info is also shown for salts for which no complexes are included in the database. In addition two bugs were fixed; one displaying incorrect values when including organic complexation; one displaying info from previous runs in 'other info'.
0.2.0.0 (November 2021)
A bug in the 64-bits version was fixed. When organic complexation was included, incomplete results were diplayed.
0.1.0.19 (August 2021)
The 64-bits version now enables downloading and viewing of the manual and the database document from within the program.
2014.0.9.2 (30 March 2014)
- Printing output has been implemented (for an example output file click here; pdf-file, opens in separate window).
- A different way of updating the program has been implemented (now works fine in Windows 8).
2014.0.9 (19 January 2014)
- The interface was completely redesigned.
- The code was optimised and compiled with a different compiler.
- The program is much faster and smaller than CHEAQS Pro was.
- The help-system is upgraded to the .CHM-format and also completely redesigned.
- User changes to the database can now be preserved when the master-database is upgraded.
- Editing input is now yet easier and more easy-reference. Cations and ligands can be shown alphabetically or in order of periodic table.
- Output can be viewed in entirely new interface, saved, opened later, exported to .CSV or .XML-format for exchange with spreadsheet-programs like EXCEL ® or Open Office.
- Documentation (including a manual) is available.
- More settings are remembered within and across sessions.
Some features that are included in CHEAQS Pro are not yet implemented in CHEAQS Next, such as calibrations.