I like to thank the following people.
- Prof. Dr. Jean-Pierre Simonin (CNRS, Paris, France) for cooperating with me in the implementation of the MSA model in CHEAQS.
- The Firefly Visual Designer, Powerbasic, WinFBE and FreeBASIC communities.
- The website is partly based on designs by papab30 and Alexis Corredor (winkhosting), both available from open source web design, and on examples on www.w3schools.com.
- The structural formulas in the database documents were created using a Java applet called 'Marvin' or with the MarvinSketch program version 18.8.0.
- Most icons were provided by paomedia.
- Pat Russell for his nice explanation of the Newton Raphson method.
- The CHEAQS community for all the suggestions over the years.